There are many reasons why people have their surgery with a given Ophthalmologist. We can give you 5 why you should have your surgery at North Shore Eye Care.
1. Our surgeons have been involved with laser vision correction for well over a decade and all surgeons at North Shore Eye Care are board certified. Moreover Drs. Martin and Zweibel have been consistently named in Castle Connelly's Top Doctors in the New York Metro area. Dr. John Mauro who has been with our practice for close to 2 years was noted for his outstanding work while serving as an Ophthalmic resident at Nassau County Medical Hospital. He is a fellowhip trained lasik surgeon who has become an expert in this field while studying in Boston.
2. We perform I-lasik which incorporates all the latest developments that have occurred with lasik over the past decade. This includes such modalities as iris tracking that can follow your eye movements should they inadvertently move while the laser reshapes your eye, Customvue Wavescan that uses space age technology to give you your own individual correction which often exceeds the vision you had with your old glasses and contact lenses, and of course all lasik flaps are bladeless thanks to our femptosecond laser.
3. All procedures are performed in an operating room setting. Sterility is emphasized and for this reason we have not had a single infection in greater than a decade.
4. We have competitive rates where discounts often apply. Additionally we offer no interest financing for 2 years.
5. We are so confident in our ability to make you happy that we offer lifetime guarantees with your procdure. This means you can have an enhancement at any time at no charge as long as you follow up with us for routine annual exams.